Monday, December 24, 2007

HELP POOR @ UR KNOWLEDGE !!!



welcome to the place to give food for the poor.

I thank all the visitors interest to help the poor.

The easy way to give a hand full of rice to the poor people,

in 2 minutes with improving your knowledge.

Here are the details to help poor.


You can now give 20 grains of rice to poor people for giving a correct meaning to the English word. You can help the poor by increasing your vocabulary in English.

This is true.


1 correct meaning = 20 rice grains

2 correct meanings= 40 rice grains

3 correct meanings= 60 rice grains

4 correct meanings= 80 rice grains

5 correct meanings= 100 rice grains

and so on your interest...................

So please start helping the poor by donating the hand full of rice on behalf of you.

You can do this by going to the website: http://freerice.com/ .

Thanks once again for your interest to help the poor .




We have the food to eat but imagine the people without food and their struggle to get food so please don't neglect at least donate 100 grains from your end.

By increasing number of people imagine how many grains of rice can be donated.

for starting your service go to : http://freerice.com

Thank you .


CLICK HERE 2 START HELPING THE POOR!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Doc Shadow said...

I really enjoy words and meanings, so I've "played that game" quite a bit. I'm happy to see trivia being used for something useful and that helps others.

Vish..| ആലപ്പുഴക്കാരന്‍ said...

Last day i donated around 400 grains of rice. :)

Selene said...

Great find I checked out the site and donated 200 grains of rice so far.

BoBo said...

Wow. I got up to 500 grains of rice. Had to quit..this is very addictive. I'm adding your site to my blog..and I'm adding the free rice site to my favorites!